How to Reach Your Full Potential for God Study Guide: Never Settle for Less Than the Best
- Regular price
- Sale price
Are you ready to experience God's best?
In How to Reach Your Full Potential for God, best-selling author, teacher, and pastor Charles F. Stanley laid out seven essentials to an abundant life―the life of purpose that God planned specifically for you.
The How to Reach Your Full Potential for God Study Guide, takes you even deeper into biblical text to understand your unique role in the Father's kingdom. To help you, there are:
- Think About Today, Think About God, and Think About the Future sections to unpack the present, plan for the future, and discover God's purpose through it all;
- Bible passages to go deeper into the message of the book;
- A variety of questions, checklists, and writing exercises to unveil what Scripture teaches about your potential;
- And personal questions to help you discover more about your spiritual journey toward God's best.
Dr. Stanley says, "You are not here by accident. . . . You are here to accommplish a job that God assigned to you from eternity past."
If you settle for less than God's best in your life, the world will lose your contribution, and you will miss the exhilaration of reaching your full potential.
Chapter by chapter in this study guide, Dr. Stanley makes the biblical path to fulfilling your God-given potential clear, practical, and inspiring. Complete these exercises and find new vistas of joy, peace, and love that your heavenly Father has waiting for you.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Charles F. Stanley
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. Charles Stanley is the senior pastor of the First Baptist Church of Atlanta, where he has served for more...
Dr. Charles Stanley is the senior pastor of the First Baptist Church of Atlanta, where he has served for more than 50 years. He is a New York Times bestselling author who has written more than 70 books, including the bestselling devotional Every Day in His Presence. Dr. Stanley is the founder of In Touch Ministries. The “In Touch with Dr. Charles Stanley” program is transmitted on more than 4,000 television, radio, and satellite networks and stations worldwide, in more than 75 heart languages. The award-winning In Touch devotional magazine is printed in four languages and sent to more than one million subscribers monthly. Dr. Stanley’s goal is best represented by Acts 20:24: “Life is worth nothing unless I use it for doing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus--the work of telling others the Good News about God's mighty kindness and love.” This is because, as he says, “It is the Word of God and the work of God that changes people’s lives.”
- Publish Date12/29/2009
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.28 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)10.08 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.31(d) inches
- Price $6.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.