How to Raise a Gentleman Revised and Expanded: A Civilized Guide to Helping Your Son Through His Uncivilized Childhood
- Regular price
- Sale price
An invaluable resource for parents who hope their little boys will grow up to be the kind of men who know which fork to use, how to treat others, and generally make their parents proud.
How to Raise a Gentleman focuses on real-life topics such as: being a good sport, play dates, and - especially for boys - "personal habits: farting, belching, boogers, and scratching." The book includes:
- Personal stories pertaining to each topic
- Suggestions for the age at which a parent should introduce a child to certain rules
- Helpful ideas in easy-to-remember phrases
- And suggestions that parents can follow to "teach by example"
- Contributor(s)Kay West
- About the Contributor(s) Kay West is a writer and publicist who lives in Nashville. She is the food critic for The Nashville Scene...Kay West is a writer and publicist who lives in Nashville. She is the food critic for The Nashville Scene , and was formerly the society editor for The Nashville Banner . She is the mother of two perfectly behaved children, Joy, age 11, and Harry, age 8. show more
- Publish Date01/03/2012
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series The GentleManners Series
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $3.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.