How to Help Your Hurting Friend: Clear Guidance for Messy Problems
- Regular price
- Sale price
No issue is taboo for How to Help Your Hurting Friend, a frank and valuable handbook of practical advice for today’s teenage girls.
Previously published as Help! My Friend Is Hurting Susie Shellenberger—author and teen advocate—addresses the most vital, personal, and life-challenging issues in young women’s lives. Presented in handbook form, this biblically-based, relevant, and contemporary-focused book empowers girls to salvage and maybe even save the lives of friends. She addresses such things as self-cutting and sexual abuse in a no-nonsense way and no advice is ever vague. This classic book for teenage girls distills the wisdom of the Bible and combines it with the wisdom of many experienced and anointed counselors.
How to Help Your Hurting Friend:
- This is a reissued edition of Help! My Friend Is Hurting.
- Has a new format including sidebars and intriguing illustrations.
- Is a great resource for teens, young adults, and parents alike
- Includes commentary on today’s challenges, advice, and a section of letters to the author with helpful, relevant responses.
- Contributor(s)Susie Shellenberger
- About the Contributor(s) Susie Shellenberger travels as a fulltime speaker forty weeks or weekends every year. She has written fifty-two books, and lives...
Susie Shellenberger travels as a fulltime speaker forty weeks or weekends every year. She has written fifty-two books, and lives in Bethany, Oklahoma with her two mini Schnauzers Obie and Amos. Susie is a former youth pastor, high school teacher, and editor. She loves Sharpies in every color, burnt hotdogs, and praying at OKC Thunder basketball games.
- Publish Date02/12/2004
- PublisherZondervan/Youth Specialties
- Series invert
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.42 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)20.21 lb
- Dimensions 8.0(h) x 5.25(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $6.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.