How to Get Into the Bible
- Regular price
- Sale price
Journey through the greatest story of all time. How to Get Into the Bible is a fast-paced, action-packed look at the main characters, events, and meanings of the Old and New Testament. This is the perfect handbook of the Bible for people who love movies, comic books, television, and the Internet. Written with Bible texts from the reader-friendly Contemporary English Version, this book makes it even easier for adults who are unfamiliar with the Bible to get into the Scripture.
- Coverage of the entire Bible story
- Fresh look for easy reading
- Contributor(s)Stephen M. Miller
- About the Contributor(s) Stephen M. Miller is a best-selling author, seminary-educated journalist, and a full-time freelance writer and editor who specializes in Bible-related...Stephen M. Miller is a best-selling author, seminary-educated journalist, and a full-time freelance writer and editor who specializes in Bible-related projects. Among his books are Who’s Who in the Bible, The Bible Through the Ages, The Illustrated Dictionary of Bible Life and Times, Complete Guide to the Bible, and How to Get Into the Bible. He also contributed to The Quest Study Bible. show more
- Publish Date01/01/2013
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.6 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)19.21 lb
- Dimensions 9.2(h) x 6.3(w) x 1.2(d) inches
- Price $13.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.