How to Be a Lady Revised & Expanded: A Contemporary Guide to Common Courtesy
- Regular price
- Sale price
A charming reminder of what it takes to be an exemplary woman—someone who is mindful of the effect she has on others and knows how to breeze through an awkward conversation with poise.
Of all the women you know, how many of them would you describe as “a lady”? Naturally, you know women who are kind and intelligent, witty and resourceful; but a lady is an altogether different variety of female. She’s mindful of the effect she has on those around her, and she’s careful not to let her words or appearance betray her true intentions.
How to Be a Lady is a charming reminder of what it takes to be an exemplary woman—someone who knows how to breeze through an awkward conversation with poise, or delicately sidestep the beauty salon gossip. Candace Simpson-Giles delivers a delightful refresher course on what it means to be a lady among women.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Candace Simpson-Giles
- About the Contributor(s) Candace Simpson-Giles is a wife, mother and grandmother and the owner of Art Attack Nashville, an original oils and art...
Candace Simpson-Giles is a wife, mother and grandmother and the owner of Art Attack Nashville, an original oils and art gallery. She is also the cofounder of Critter Cavalry Rescue in Nashville, Tennessee, a non-profit agency that serves and helps adopt out homeless animals that are abandoned, injured, or left behind in kill shelters throughout the South. She continues to give of her time and resources to the betterment of those who cannot help themselves.show more
- Publish Date01/10/2012
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series The GentleManners Series
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.7 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)16.83 lb
- Dimensions 8.3(h) x 4.9(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $11.89
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.