How Long Is God's Nose?: And 89 Other Story Sermons for Children
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping through 5/31 with code GRACE (Continental US)
Just how long is God's nose anyway? And why would that have anything to do with controlling your temper? Why are you better off owning a dog or a c... Read More
Just how long is God's nose anyway? And why would that have anything to do with controlling your temper? Why are you better off owning a dog or a cat than a pet walrus? Is the Big Dipper just a constellation -- or a story of compassion written in starlight? You'll find the answers in this delightful collection of children's sermons by storyteller John Timmer. Bible story and fairy tale, true life and myth -- Timmer shares each in turn in ninety jewel-like messages that children ages 5- 9 will take to heart . . . and whose freshness and imagination youth workers, teachers, and parents will love. Read Less
- Contributor(s)John Timmer
- About the Contributor(s) John Timmer is former pastor of Woodlawn Christian Reformed Church in Grand Rapids, MI. He is the author of Once...John Timmer is former pastor of Woodlawn Christian Reformed Church in Grand Rapids, MI. He is the author of Once Upon a Time . . ., God of Weakness, and The Kingdom Equation: A Fresh Look at the Parables of Jesus. show more
- Publish Date06/26/1997
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.39 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)9.87 lb
- Dimensions 8.06(h) x 5.38(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $7.69
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.