How Jewish Is Christianity?: 2 Views on the Messianic Movement
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Stanley N. Gundry , Louis Goldberg , William Varner , Arnold G. Fruchtenbaum , David H. Stern , John Fischer , Gershon Nerel
- About the Contributor(s) Stanley N. Gundry is executive vice president and editor-in-chief for the Zondervan Corporation. He has been an influential figure in...
Stanley N. Gundry is executive vice president and editor-in-chief for the Zondervan Corporation. He has been an influential figure in the Evangelical Theological Society, serving as president of ETS and on its executive committee, and is adjunct professor of Historical Theology at Grand Rapids Theological Seminary. He is the author of seven books and has written many articles appearing in popular and academic periodicals.
The late Louis Goldberg (ThD, Grace Theological Seminary), general editor, served on the faculty of Moody Bible Institute for thirty years and was the author of Our Jewish Friends, Are There Two Ways of Atonement? and other books.
William Varner (EdD, Temple University), formerly dean of the Institute of Biblical Studies with Friends of Israel Gospel Ministry, is professor of biblical studies at The Master's College in California.
Arnold G. Fruchtenbaum (ThM, PhD, New York University) is the founder and director of Ariel Ministries.
David Stern (MDiv, Fuller Theological Seminary) is the translator of the Jewish New Testament and the Complete Jewish Bible.
John Fischer (ThD, California Graduate School of Theology, PhD University of South Florida) is a rabbi and chairman of Judaic Studies at St. Petersburg Theological Seminary.
Gershon Nerel (PhD, Hebrew University, Jerusalem) has served with the International Messianic Jewish Alliance and the Messianic Jewish Alliance of Israel.show more
- Publish Date11/13/2003
- PublisherZondervan Academic
- Series Counterpoints: Bible and Theology
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.46 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)14.74 lb
- Dimensions 8.0(h) x 5.25(w) x 0.6(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $11.89
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.