Holding Serve: Persevering On and Off the Court
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Michael Chang , Mike Yorkey
- About the Contributor(s) Coming from the juniors as a fifteen-year-old, Michael Chang set numerous 'youngest player' records. In 1987, he was the youngest...Coming from the juniors as a fifteen-year-old, Michael Chang set numerous 'youngest player' records. In 1987, he was the youngest player to win a main draw match at the U.S. Open and the youngest to reach a Tour semifinal. As the youngest French Open/Grand Slam Champion ever in 1989, Chang was the first American male to win the French Open since 1955, and he became the youngest player to rank in the Top 5. In 1991, he reached the quarterfinals or better in thirteen tournaments. Chang is considered one of the fastest players on the circuit, possessing an all-court game.
Mike Yorkey is the author, co-author, editor, or collaborator of one hundred books. He has written for The Los Angeles Times travel section, Skiing, Tennis Week, World Tennis, City Sports, and Racquet. He lives in Encinitas, California.show more
- Publish Date04/17/2008
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.76 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)22.82 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.9(d) inches
- Price $12.59
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.