His Part And Ours: God's Promises and Our Responsibilities in the Christian Life
- Regular price
- Sale price
Probably Dr. Baxter’s most famous devotional work, His Part and Ours is truly a devotional classic. Profound truths are stated simply and graphically, imbedding them indelibly upon the mind and the heart of the reader. None of the devotional treasures unfolded by Dr. Baxter in this devotional giant can be lightly taken. God’s people need to be reminded anew that they are, of all creatures, most blessed - and that is just the function that this book will perform.Read Less
- Contributor(s)J. Sidlow Baxter
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. J. Sidlow Baxter was born in Sidney, Australia. He was brought to England at an early age and was...Dr. J. Sidlow Baxter was born in Sidney, Australia. He was brought to England at an early age and was trained for the ministry at Spurgeon’s College, where the foundations were laid for a life of fruitful ministry. Dr. Baxter was not only a preacher of outstanding ability; first and foremost he was a Bible teacher. He was in great demand as a speaker at conferences and conventions. Among Dr. Baxter’s best-known books are Awake My Heart, Divine Healing of the Body, The Strategic Grasp of the Bible, and Rethinking Our Priorities. show more
- Publish Date01/10/2017
- PublisherZondervan Academic
- Series J. Sidlow Baxter Library
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $4.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.