His Healing Hands: Finding God in Broken Places
- Regular price
- Sale price
Life hurts. There's no getting around it. But surely there's a way through it?
Thankfully, God meets us in the broken places. This isn’t just something we can hope for but something we can expect! This study leads women to find God in broken places by examining the life of Christ, the true Healer. Each of the twelve chapters will highlight a moment in which Jesus brought healing and restoration to an individual or situation. Through this study we will find that those areas of life where we experience pain and loss can become emblems of His glory as God transforms and heals us.
- 12 sessions of interactive Bible study
- Perfect for individual or group study
- Tips for leading a great group included
- Contributor(s)Women of Faith
- About the Contributor(s) Founded in 1996, WOMEN OF FAITH® has ministered to more than 4 million women with the transforming message of God's...
Founded in 1996, WOMEN OF FAITH® has ministered to more than 4 million women with the transforming message of God's grace. Through events and resources, they fulfill their mission to nurture women spiritually, emotionally, and relationally.show more
- Publish Date02/05/2013
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series Women of Faith Study Guide Series
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $4.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.