His Deeper Work In Us: An Inquiry into New Testament Teaching on the Subject of Christian Holiness
- Regular price
- Sale price
In His Deeper Work in Us, the importance of seeking the control and the infilling of the Holy Spirit is viewed as the key to living the victorious Christian life. Accordingly, Dr. Baxter states that “the New Testament emphasis is not so much on our being ridded of something (though that is necessarily included), but rather on being filled with a spiritual vitality and health that leaves the sin-disease no environment in which to thrive.” Drawing upon the writings of such stalwarts of the faith as D. L. Moody, Hannah Whitall Smith, Frances Ridley Havergal, A. T. Pierson, Samuel Chadwick, and others, Dr. Baxter discusses this all-important step in the Christian walk through both experience and Scripture.Read Less
- Contributor(s)J. Sidlow Baxter
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. J. Sidlow Baxter was born in Sidney, Australia. He was brought to England at an early age and was...Dr. J. Sidlow Baxter was born in Sidney, Australia. He was brought to England at an early age and was trained for the ministry at Spurgeon’s College, where the foundations were laid for a life of fruitful ministry. Dr. Baxter was not only a preacher of outstanding ability; first and foremost he was a Bible teacher. He was in great demand as a speaker at conferences and conventions. Among Dr. Baxter’s best-known books are Awake My Heart, Divine Healing of the Body, The Strategic Grasp of the Bible, and Rethinking Our Priorities. show more
- Publish Date01/10/2017
- PublisherZondervan Academic
- Series J. Sidlow Baxter Library
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $6.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.