High Performance Health: 10 Real Life Solutions to Redefine Your Health and Revolutionize Your Life
- Regular price
- Sale price
Armed with more than twenty years of research, Dr. Rippe lays out a 10-step blueprint for mind-body-spirit wellness
For the first time, world-renowned cardiologist Dr. James Rippe, in conjunction with Florida Hospital-the largest admitting hospital in America-reveals to the general public his distinctive 10-step mind, body, and spirit program used by top executives and star athletes to revolutionize their health and turn it into the ultimate performance tool.
Written for every person regardless of current health status or circumstances, this lifestyle guidebook challenges readers to "Take back your health!" by outlining a filter to process any new diet, health, or lifestyle idea. Using real-life stories that demonstrate health as a value, Dr. Rippe goes beyond the basics to address the deeper purposes that give our lives meaning. Genuinely motivational, High Performance Health offers the secrets to our best possible health and life today!Read Less
- Contributor(s)James Rippe
- About the Contributor(s) James M. Rippe, M.D. is a best-selling author, a world-renowned cardiologist, and founder of the Rippe Lifestyle Institute which researches high performance...
James M. Rippe, M.D. is a best-selling author, a world-renowned cardiologist, and founder of the Rippe Lifestyle Institute which researches high performance health. Known as the "father of the modern American walking movement," he has authored 41 books, and continues writing, teaching, and developing fitness programs for corporations and professional athletes. He is married to a television news anchor, Stephanie Hart, and has four children.show more
- Publish Date04/06/2007
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $16.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.