- Regular price
- Sale price
Diagnosis: breast cancer
Life: just beginning
Her diamond caught the sun’s rays and refracted light across the room. She’d asked herself again and again: How could she be so blessed? Partner at a prestigious law firm and engaged to the man of her dreams . . . there was no doubt. God had smiled on Kendra Woods.
But the moment Kendra is diagnosed with terminal breast cancer, her world collapses. Within days, her fiancé backs out of the wedding and the firm suggests a leave of absence during her treatment. Of all the roles Kendra has played over the years—daughter, sister, friend, student, attorney, bride-to-be—cancer patient seems the most unwelcome in the world.
When her path crosses with that of youth pastor Lance Alexander, Kendra only sees the troublemaker she knew in high school. But Lance could prove an unexpected spark in the darkness that covers her. Will Kendra be able to embrace a glimmer of hope?
Includes Reading Group Guide
“Hidden Blessings is a beautifully written, deeply moving story about a woman going through breast cancer. It reaffirms God’s lifting us up through our darkest times. I highly recommend this book and this author.” —Carrie Stuart Parks, breast cancer survivor and author of A Cry from the Dust
"With trademark understated elegance, . . . this emotionally charged addition to Tate's body of work is neither sappy nor trite." —Publishers WeeklyRead Less
- Contributor(s)Kim Cash Tate
- About the Contributor(s) Kim Cash Tate isthe author of The Color of Hope , Hope Springs , Cherished, Faithful , Heavenly Places ,...Kim Cash Tate isthe author of The Color of Hope , Hope Springs , Cherished, Faithful , Heavenly Places , and the memoir More Christian than African American. A former practicing attorney, she is alsoa Bible teacher and women's ministry leader at The Gate Church in St. Louis.She and her husband have two children. Twitter: @KimCashTate Facebook: kimcashtate show more
- Publish Date09/16/2014
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.68 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)24.44 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $11.19
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.