Help! I'm a Woman in Youth Ministry!: Practical Empowerment for Your Calling and Your Life
- Regular price
- Sale price
Looking for answers about your life and ministry from a woman’s perspective? Geared for professionals and volunteers alike, Help! I’m a Woman in Youth Ministry! focuses on the unique ministry issues that you wrestle with every day, including: The challenges of singleness, marriage, and parenthood Mentoring and counseling Making your voice heard Fair treatment and fair pay Working with men …and much more! Regardless of age, marital status, church size, or denomination, Help! I’m a Woman in Youth Ministry! will transform how you approach your unique, vital place in the youth ministry world.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Kara Powell , Megan Hutchinson , Heather Flies
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. Kara E. Powell is an educator, professor, youth minister, author, and speaker. She is the Executive director of the...
Dr. Kara E. Powell is an educator, professor, youth minister, author, and speaker. She is the Executive director of the Fuller Youth Institute and a faculty member at Fuller Theological Seminary (see www.fulleryouthinstitute.org). Kara also serves as an Advisor to Youth Specialties and currently volunteers in student ministries at Lake Avenue church in Pasadena, CA. She is the author of many books including Sticky Faith: Everyday Ideas to Build Lasting Faith in Your Kids (with Chap Clark) and Deep Justice Journeys. Kara lives in Pasadena with her husband, Dave, and their children, Nathan, Krista, and Jessica.
Megan Hutchinson is a veteran youth worker who currently serves as a student minister at Saddleback Church in Lake Forest, California. She’s a secret survivor who also coauthored Life Hurts…God Heals, an 8-step recovery program for students with unresolved pain and addiction. In her spare time, Megan and her husband, Adam, can be found at the beach, making sandcastles or surfing with their two boys, Jack and Parker.
Heather Flies is the junior high pastor at Wooddale Church in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, a member of the Youth Specialties CORE training team, and an effective communicator to students, singles, women, and more. show more
- Publish Date06/01/2004
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.29 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)18.62 lb
- Dimensions 8.44(h) x 5.38(w) x 0.38(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $6.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.