Help! I'm a Sunday School Teacher: 50 Ways to Make Sunday School Come Alive
- Regular price
- Sale price
Yes, help is on the way--in this funny, yet extremely practical volume. Flannel graph-tested Sunday school veteran Ray Johnston offers empathy and understanding as he serves up 50 creative thoughts, tips, and ideas you can use to make Sunday school come alive, including: Letting students choose the content. How to use the element of surprise. How to tackle tough topics. Small can be beautiful. Keep your kids guessing. How to adapt curriculum for your kids. You (yes, you) can be creative. It's OK to have fun and many more! As an added bonus, Ray has included resources that you can use to improve your effectiveness, including a "Pick Your Topics" survey, a learning styles inventory, an active learning planning sheet, and much more. Whether you're teaching first graders or high schoolers, no matter what kind of church you're in, Ray's wit, wisdom, and practical ideas are just what you need to give your teaching that extra spark. You'll approach Sunday school in a whole new way (and even find yourself liking it!) after you've chuckled your way through Help! I'm a Sunday School Teacher!Read Less
- Contributor(s)Ray Johnston
- About the Contributor(s) Ray Johnston has a rich, varied background as a speaker, writer, and founder of Thrive Communications and the Thrive Leadership...
Ray Johnston has a rich, varied background as a speaker, writer, and founder of Thrive Communications and the Thrive Leadership Conference. Author of the bestselling book The Hope Quotient, he is the founding pastor of Bayside Church, one of the largest churches in the United States, with more than twelve thousand people. Ray has spoken to more than four million people over the last ten years and served on the board of trustees at Azusa Pacific University, his alma mater. Ray and his wife, Carol, have four adult children.show more
- Publish Date03/21/1996
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.3 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)17.65 lb
- Dimensions 8.0(h) x 5.3(w) x 0.47(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $7.69
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.