Hebrews: Beyond the Veil
- Regular price
- Sale price
A spirit-filled study of the book of Hebrews.
In Old Testament times, the presence of God dwelt in the Most Holy Place beyond the veil of the temple—the symbol of separation between God and man. For people today, however, Jesus has removed the veil so we can enter into the presence of Almighty God as beloved children with their Father.
As part of the Spirit-Filled Life® Study Guide series, Beyond the Veil will lead you into a greater understanding and appreciation of all that is yours because of the sacrifice of God’s Son. You will discover all that awaits you in a life lived in God’s presence. In these pages you will find encouragement to draw near to God, and you have His assurance that as you do, He will draw near to you.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jack W. Hayford
- About the Contributor(s) Jack W. Hayford is currently the President and Rector of the King's Seminary in Van Nuys, California. For 30 years...Jack W. Hayford is currently the President and Rector of the King's Seminary in Van Nuys, California. For 30 years he served as the founding pastor of the Church on the Way. He is also the president of the International Four Square Church. Among many of his more than 40 books, are: "Foundations for Living" and Bless Your Children", awarded with the Christian Publishers Book Award. show more
- Publish Date12/29/2009
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series Spirit-Filled Life Study Guide Series
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.4 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)14.37 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.31(d) inches
- Price $6.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.