Healing the Masculine Soul: God's Restoration of Men to Real Manhood
- Regular price
- Sale price
In his groundbreaking book fifteen years ago, Gordon Dalbey identified the fact that men's souls have been torn between strength and sensitivity. Today, the situation is even worse. The politically correct crowd cries out for men to be more sensitive, to tame their masculine nature. On the opposing side, the media bombards men with "macho" images of violence and lust. Is it any wonder men are left bewildered about who they should be?
In this newly revised and updated edition of Healing the Masculine Soul, Dalbey claims that there's hope for restoration, hope for healing-because Christ has come to heal us. God is calling men out to a relationship with Himself and calling them out to authentic manhood. "Our task is not to curse our manhood, but to redeem it," he writes.
Gordon Dalbey's refreshing, comprehensive picture of God's design for the masculine soul dares men to be as God created them to be-not as society demands. Dalbey tackles the tough issues, including work, sexuality, marriage, and fatherhood.
Book includes Study Guide.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Gordon Dalbey
- About the Contributor(s) Gordon Dalbey is a popular speaker at conferences and retreats around the world. He has appeared on numerous radio and television...
Gordon Dalbey is a popular speaker at conferences and retreats around the world. He has appeared on numerous radio and television programs, including: Focus on the Family, The 700 Club, and The Minirth-Meier Clinic. The author of Healing the Masculine Soul, his articles have appeared in New Man, Reader's Digest, Leadership, Focus on the Family, Catholic Digest, Christian Herald and The Los Angeles Times. He is a graduate of Duke University and holds an M.A. in journalism from Stanford University and an M.Div. from Harvard University. A former Peace Corps Volunteer (Nigeria), news reporter, high school teacher, and pastor, he lives in Santa Barbara, California, with his wife and son.show more
- Publish Date07/18/2003
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $3.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.