Healing is a Choice Devotional: 10 Weeks of Transforming Brokenness into New Life
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Healing is a Choice Today trade book centers on the 10 choices you must make and 10 lies you must reject to ensure you are not standing in God's way of ensuring His healing powers for you. This 10-week devotional companion will explore topics designed to encourage and motivate readers to focus on the choices that enable true healing. Each daily devotional will include at least one quote, a "Healing is a Choice for Today" devotional (200 words), Scriptures to support the material, and then a takeaway thought to help the reader concentrate on the "choice" and help them to deny the "lie" around that particular topic.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Stephen Arterburn
- About the Contributor(s) Stephen Arterburn is a New York Times bestselling author with more than eight million books in print. He most recently toured with...
Stephen Arterburn is a New York Times bestselling author with more than eight million books in print. He most recently toured with Women of Faith, which he founded in 1995. Arterburn founded New Life Treatment Centers as a company providing Christian counseling and treatment in secular psychiatric hospitals. He also began “New Life Ministries”, producing the number-one Christian counseling radio talk show, New Life Live, with an audience of more than three million. He and his wife Misty live near Indianapolis.
- Publish Date10/07/2008
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.35 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)12.62 lb
- Dimensions 7.75(h) x 5.13(w) x 0.33(d) inches
- Price $9.09
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.