Happily Ever After: The Book Lover's Treasury of Happy Endings
- Regular price
- Sale price
"Thank goodness!" said Bilbo laughing, and handed him the tobacco-jar.
From The Hobbit to Heidi, this charming collection of "last pages" is a reminder that, if only in great literature, everything works out in the end.
E. B. White's The Trumpet of the Swan, Amy Tan's The Joy Luck Club, Charles Dickens's A Christmas Carol, Laura Ingalls Wilder's Little House in the Big Woods are all represented in this book. The last paragraph or two of the world's best loved books are brought together in this beautifully packaged gift book which also includes works by C. S. Lewis, Jules Verne, Garrison Keillor, and Celestine Sibley among others. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Walter Browder
- About the Contributor(s) Walter Browder is a screenwriter and author of the critically-acclaimed book The Sand Castle as well as several nonfiction books....Walter Browder is a screenwriter and author of the critically-acclaimed book The Sand Castle as well as several nonfiction books. He lives with his wife, Sue Ellin, in Willits, California. show more
- Publish Date07/20/2010
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $1.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.