Great Physician's Rx for Children's Health
- Regular price
- Sale price
Full of healthy recipes, advice about nutritional supplements, and timeless tips for physical fitness and emotional health, The Great Physician's RX for Children's Health is an excellent resource for raising healthy children.
This book is the ultimate guide for parents bewildered by the abundance of health advice on the market. Perhaps a young one is on the way or maybe you're just trying to raise the healthiest kids you can. No matter what your situation, The Great Physician's Rx for Children's Health will teach you how to give your children the best chance to stay away from type 2 diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, acid reflux, severe joint pain, and ill health. Complete with anecdotes, testimonials, and nutritional recipes, this book will help you set your children on a path of wholesome living. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jordan Rubin , Nicki Rubin
- About the Contributor(s) Jordan Rubin is the author of the New York Times bestseller The Maker's Diet with over2 million copies in print....
Jordan Rubin is the author of the New York Times bestseller The Maker's Diet with over2 million copies in print. His storyand his previous books have been featured on Good Morning America, NBC Nightly News, Fox and Friends, and Inside Edition , and in USA Today,Time , and Newsweek . Jordan also founded the Biblical Health Institute to empower the church to live the abundant life that glorifies God.
Nicki Rubin earned her MBA degree from Morehead State University before joining 'Big 6' accounting firm Arthur Andersen as a CPA. She now manages the bookkeeping at Garden of Life. show more
- Publish Date11/02/2007
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $6.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.