Great Physician's Rx for a Healthy Heart
- Regular price
- Sale price
Do lifestyle factors increase or decrease the risk of coronary heart disease and heart attack? The American Heart Association says their significance and prevalence haven’t been precisely determined, which I can accept, but I’m sure few in the medical establishment would disagree with the following statement: You take care of your heart, and your heart will take care of you.
Bestselling author Jordan Rubin, along with Joseph Brasco, MD, shows readers how to apply the 7 Keys to Health and Wellness to prevent and deal with a major killer-heart disease.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jordan Rubin
- About the Contributor(s) Jordan Rubin is the author of the New York Times bestseller The Maker's Diet with over2 million copies in print....
Jordan Rubin is the author of the New York Times bestseller The Maker's Diet with over2 million copies in print. His storyand his previous books have been featured on Good Morning America, NBC Nightly News, Fox and Friends, and Inside Edition , and in USA Today,Time , and Newsweek . Jordan also founded the Biblical Health Institute to empower the church to live the abundant life that glorifies God.show more
- Publish Date10/09/2006
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $1.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.