Grasping God's Word Laminated Sheet
- Regular price
- Sale price
Whether studying for exams or delving into the Scriptures, Bible students will love how this Zondervan Get an A! Study Guide puts critical information at their fingertips. Portable and durable, this laminated, three-hole-punched study resource is ideal for obtaining a quick overview of Scott Duvall and Daniel Hays’ Grasping God’s Word for exam preparation and last-minute review, or as an aid in Bible study.Read Less
- Contributor(s)J. Scott Duvall , J. Daniel Hays
- About the Contributor(s) J. Scott Duvall (PhD, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary) is professor of New Testament at Ouachita Baptist University. He is the coauthor...
J. Scott Duvall (PhD, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary) is professor of New Testament at Ouachita Baptist University. He is the coauthor with George H. Guthrie of Biblical Greek Exegesis: A Graded Approach to Learning Intermediate and Advanced Greek and with Terry G. Carter and J. Daniel Hays of the textbook Preaching God's Word: A Hands on Approach to Preparing, Developing and Delivering the Sermon.
J. Daniel Hays (PhD, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary) is dean of the Pruet School of Christian Studies and professor of Old Testament at Ouachita Baptist University. He is the author of From Every People and Nation, and he has coauthored Grasping God’s Word; Preaching God’s Word; Journey into God’s Word; The Story of Israel: A Biblical Theology; Iraq: Babylon of the End Times?; Apocalypse; and The Dictionary of Biblical Prophecy. He teaches adult Sunday school at his local church in Arkadelphia, Arkansas, and preaches frequently throughout the nation.show more
- Publish Date11/28/2007
- PublisherZondervan Academic
- Series Zondervan Get an A! Study Guides
- Format Laminated Sheet
- Weight (lbs)0.1 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)19.84 lb
- Dimensions 11.25(h) x 8.63(w) x 0.06(d) inches
- Price $8.39
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.