Grace for the Moment Volume II: More Inspirational Thoughts for Each Day of the Year
- Regular price
- Sale price
Though maintaining a consistent devotional life is not always easy, Max Lucado's best-selling Grace for the Moment, Volume 1 proved to 2,500,000 readers that they could have a daily quiet time! Now comes Grace for the Moment, Volume 2. This yearlong book features captivating daily devotionals that offer enough inspiration, power, and hope to carry you through the busiest of days. America's leading inspirational author again fills each day's reading with touching word pictures that offer guidelines for grace-filled living. Plus, striking full-color photos add to the beauty of this latest collection.
Grace for the Moment, Volume 2 is yet another great way to encourage anyone to celebrate daily time with God. All it takes is a moment.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Max Lucado
- About the Contributor(s) Since entering the ministry in 1978, Max Lucado has served churches in Miami, Florida; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and San...
Since entering the ministry in 1978, Max Lucado has served churches in Miami, Florida; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and San Antonio, Texas. He currently serves as Teaching Minister of Oak Hills Church in San Antonio. He is America’s bestselling inspirational author with more than 140 million books in print.
Visit his website at MaxLucado.com
- Publish Date03/07/2006
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.84 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)20.16 lb
- Dimensions 6.38(h) x 4.38(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $11.19
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.