- Regular price
- Sale price
Going Deeper is a priceless book on deep and precious spiritual matters, written by a deep and discerning thinker. Though the author is known internationally as one of the world’s foremost Bible expositors, here the emphasis is not on the study of the text of Scripture, but on the practical application of its message in victorious Christian living. It is not knowing about Christ, but knowing Him, and performing a spiritual service of being as well as doing which leads to complete surrender to a sovereign Christ, says Dr. Baxter. When many an exciting but transient issue of today has been forgotten, the deep spiritual realities dealt with in the three areas of this spiritual classic will live on with imperishable significance, as will the reverent, scholarly exposition of them in this rich and rewarding volume. Knowing, loving, and serving our Lord Jesus Christ - the greatest of these is loving, for it is the outcome of intimate communion, and the reward of obedience, and responsiveness to the calls of duty. To know Him is to love Him, and to love Him is to serve Him in utter loyalty and devotion.Read Less
- Contributor(s)J. Sidlow Baxter
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. J. Sidlow Baxter was born in Sidney, Australia. He was brought to England at an early age and was...Dr. J. Sidlow Baxter was born in Sidney, Australia. He was brought to England at an early age and was trained for the ministry at Spurgeon’s College, where the foundations were laid for a life of fruitful ministry. Dr. Baxter was not only a preacher of outstanding ability; first and foremost he was a Bible teacher. He was in great demand as a speaker at conferences and conventions. Among Dr. Baxter’s best-known books are Awake My Heart, Divine Healing of the Body, The Strategic Grasp of the Bible, and Rethinking Our Priorities. show more
- Publish Date01/10/2017
- PublisherZondervan Academic
- Series J. Sidlow Baxter Library
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $2.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.