God's Promises for Your Life: New International Version
- Regular price
- Sale price
No matter what your situation, God has a promise for you!
Nothing sets our minds and hearts at ease like the promises of God from His Word. For more than 25 years, the bestselling God’s Promises® line has put those promises at your fingertips. Now, a new version offers those words of comfort and hope directly from the New International Version.
The promises are grouped by topic, offering hope for such times as when you feel discouraged, when you are waiting on God, when you need to know God’s views on forgiveness, or when you want to grow spiritually. Whatever your need, whatever your question, God’s Word can answer with a promise.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jack Countryman
- About the Contributor(s) Jack Countryman is the founder of JCountryman gift books, a division of Thomas Nelson, and is the recipient of the...
Jack Countryman is the founder of JCountryman gift books, a division of Thomas Nelson, and is the recipient of the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association’s Charlie Jordan Lifetime Achievement Award. Over the past 30 years, he has developed bestselling gift books such as God’s Promises for Your Every Need, God’s Promises for Men, God’s Promises for Women, God Listens, and Red Letter Words of Jesus. Countryman’s books have sold more than 20 million units. His graduation books alone have sold more than 1.6 million units.show more
- Publish Date10/08/2013
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Leathersoft™
- Weight (lbs)0.85 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)20.42 lb
- Dimensions 7.0(h) x 4.75(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $10.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.