God's Outrageous Claims: Thirteen Discoveries That Can Transform Your Life
- Regular price
- Sale price
God’s astounding claims about himself and his work on our behalf are embedded throughout the pages of Scripture. He sees potential in us that we don’t see in our wildest dreams. He sees qualities that we don’t think we can ever achieve. He has faith in us that we lack in ourselves. But when we know and fully understand what He has promised, we are liberated to grow in virtue, live out our faith as an adventure, relate to others with authenticity, earn a living with integrity, and make a difference in our culture—all through his power.
Lee Strobel’s insights into the benefits of living as a fully devoted follower of Christ are refreshing and powerfully relevant. Using true stories, including his own, he shows that Christianity really works, that we really can live transformed, authentic, and effective lives - and that God’s promises and power are very real and very true.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Lee Strobel
- About the Contributor(s) Atheist-turned-Christian Lee Strobel, former award-winning legal editor of the Chicago Tribune, is a New York Times bestselling author of more...
Atheist-turned-Christian Lee Strobel, former award-winning legal editor of the Chicago Tribune, is a New York Times bestselling author of more than forty books and curricula that have sold fourteen million copies. He was described in the Washington Post as “one of the evangelical community’s most popular apologists.” He currently leads the Lee Strobel Center for Evangelism and Applied Apologetics at Colorado Christian University. He and Leslie have been married forty-eight years. Visit him at LeeStrobel.com.show more
- Publish Date06/07/2016
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.55 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)24.15 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.74(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $11.89
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.