God's Mighty Warrior Devotional Bible
- Regular price
- Sale price
This popular devotional Bible teaches boys how to be the mighty warriors God created them to be.
Even though they are often filled with energy and imagination, boys may not always feel very mighty. With this devotional Bible in storybook format, boys can learn how to be strong, honorable, courageous, and true. Selections of Bible text from the International Children’s Bible® are combined with delightful articles to help a budding warrior earn his armor and grow strong in the Lord.
- The Belt of Truth (Morals and values)
- Guard Your Heart (Manners for boys)
- Stand Strong (Sharing the Good News with friends)
- Shield of Faith (How to make right choices)
- Helmet of Salvation (Knowing right from wrong)
- Sword of the Spirit (Scripture memory)
- Mighty Warriors (Bible heroes)
- Adventure Quest (Encouragement for imagination and adventure)
Note: CPSIA tested.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Sheila Walsh
- About the Contributor(s) Sheila Walsh is a powerful communicator, Bible teacher, and bestselling author with more than five million books sold. She is the author of...
Sheila Walsh is a powerful communicator, Bible teacher, and bestselling author with more than five million books sold. She is the author of the award-winning Gigi, God’s Little Princess series, Peace for Today, Loved Back to Life, The Storm Inside, Five Minutes with Jesus and The Longing in Me. She is cohost of Life Today with James and Betty Robison. Sheila lives in Dallas, Texas, with her husband, Barry, and son, Christian.
- Publish Date06/05/2012
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.8 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)43.18 lb
- Dimensions 7.8(h) x 6.55(w) x 1.13(d) inches
- Price $11.89
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.