God's Love For You Bible Storybook
- Regular price
- Sale price
Traditional Bible favorites and faith stories from children show kids that God’s love reaches all the way around the globe!
God's Love for You Bible Storybook teaches favorite Bible stories followed by real stories of people sharing God’s love. Kids will see how they can learn from and help people all over the world. This book will help raise up a generation of generous, global Christians who are active in their communities and their world.
This Bible storybook is beautifully illustrated by Martina Peluso in bright, whimsical displays. Carolyn Larsen, author of The Little Girl’s Bible Storybook, assisted writing the Bible stories. World Vision® CEO Richard Stearns and his wife, Reneé, present stories about children they’ve met through World Vision, what life is like in their corner of the world, and how God is working through their lives. Also features fun facts about each child’s home country.
Proceeds of this book will be donated to World Vision.
Meets national education standards.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Richard Stearns , Reneé Stearns
- About the Contributor(s) Richard Stearns went from success to significance when he left the corporate world behind to become president of World Vision...
Richard Stearns went from success to significance when he left the corporate world behind to become president of World Vision U.S. in 1998. After 20 years as the longest-serving CEO of the Christian relief and development organization, he plans to retire in January 2019. Stearns holds a bachelor's degree from Cornell University and an MBA from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. His professional career included leadership roles at Gillette, Parker Brothers Games, The Franklin Mint, and Lenox Inc., where he became president and chief executive officer in 1995. Stearns brought corporate best practices to World Vision, where he inspired a culture of outcome-focused management. His lasting legacy is his leadership in calling on the Church in America to respond to some of the greatest needs of our time, notably the HIV and AIDS pandemic and the global refugee crisis. Stearns and his wife, Reneé, have five children and five grandchildren and live in Bellevue, Washington.show more
- Publish Date10/15/2013
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)3.03 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)36.38 lb
- Dimensions 10.38(h) x 9.75(w) x 1.1(d) inches
- Price $13.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.