God's Best for a Father's Success
- Regular price
- Sale price
This little volume offers a lot of solid wisdom for fathers.
Fathers need wisdom to lead their families well, and this inspiring gift book offers them the advice and encouragement they need. Memorable quotations are paired with Scripture promises from the New King James Version to offer timeless guidance—all in a “quick-read” format that busy dads appreciate.
Dads have a hard, often thankless job. This book of bite-size encouragement will inspire dads to hold tight to their heavenly Father, to trust His leading, and to build and guide a faithful family.
Note: Must be ordered in multiples of 24. Self-shipping box can be used as counter display. To order shrink-wrapped bundles without display box, use ISBN 978-1-4003-2016-5.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jack Countryman
- About the Contributor(s) Jack Countryman is the founder of JCountryman gift books, a division of Thomas Nelson, and is the recipient of the...
Jack Countryman is the founder of JCountryman gift books, a division of Thomas Nelson, and is the recipient of the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association’s Charlie Jordan Lifetime Achievement Award. Over the past 30 years, he has developed bestselling gift books such as God’s Promises for Your Every Need, God’s Promises for Men, God’s Promises for Women, God Listens, and Red Letter Words of Jesus. Countryman’s books have sold more than 20 million units. His graduation books alone have sold more than 1.6 million units.show more
- Publish Date05/08/2012
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $1.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.