God Bless You and Good Night
- Regular price
- Sale price
God Bless You and Good Night is a bedtime story every little one will love. With over 500,000 copies sold, this classic favorite will have your kiddos excited for bedtime snuggles and storytime. The delightful rhyming story takes readers through several scenes of snuggly animals who are getting ready for bed.
This adorable picture book shares:
- God’s blessings
- How much your little one is loved
- Fun bedtime rituals for parents and children
God Bless You and Good Night is great for children, ages 4 to 8. This bedtime classic is perfect for baptisms, baby showers, adoption parties, baby announcements, birthdays, and holiday gifting. The book features:
- Adorable illustrations with a different animal duo on each spread
- Sweet and sometimes silly rhyming text
- Deluxe formatting with larger pages and a jacketed hardcover with foil and embossing
Check out other titles in the God Bless You series: God Bless My Boo Boo, God Bless Our Baby, God Bless Our Easter, God Bless Our Christmas, God Bless Our Bedtime Prayers, and God Bless My Family.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Hannah Hall , Steve Whitlow
- About the Contributor(s) Hannah C. Hall estimates that she has read approximately 4,500 bedtime stories to her children over the last few years....
Hannah C. Hall estimates that she has read approximately 4,500 bedtime stories to her children over the last few years. She is thankful to get to add her own books to their daily rotation. Hannah and her husband, Josh, have five children and live in a small town in Arkansas.
Steve Whitlow lives in northern England, on the top of a (very) windswept hill, with his wife and young family. Steve followed his artistic calling from an early age and was first published at age 16, producing vibrant characters for greeting cards and then children's publishing. With no formal art training and only his natural talent, Steve has now been working as a professional artist for more than twenty years. “My kids are my critics,” says Steve. “The best reaction I can hope for is an exclamation of ‘Cool, Dad!’ from either Sam or Ethan—or both.”
- Publish Date02/06/2018
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series A God Bless Book
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.01 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)24.23 lb
- Dimensions 10.3(h) x 10.4(w) x 0.38(d) inches
- Price $11.89
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.