God Bless Our Fall
- Regular price
- Sale price
Little ones will love seeing all of God’s blessings of fall!
Parents and children will want to cuddle up together again and again to hear the sweet rhyming story and see the snuggly animal families happy in their fall activities. Pumpkin patches, apple harvests, leaves that change color, hayrides, warm beverages, cozy clothes—God Bless Our Fall highlights all the wonderful things families get to enjoy together when the air turns crisp and cool.
The fifth installment of the bestselling God Bless series, God Bless Our Fall features the same talented writer and illustrator combo from God Bless You and Good Night, God Bless Our Easter, and God Bless Our Christmas. This padded board book with a beautiful orange, gold, and crimson color palette will be sure to catch the eye of Mom and Grandma. They’ll love using it to introduce fun fall traditions to their little ones and guide them in giving thanks for God’s blessings of the season.
Trim Size: 7.75 x 7.75Read Less
- Contributor(s)Hannah Hall , Steve Whitlow
- About the Contributor(s) Hannah C. Hall estimates that she has read approximately 4,500 bedtime stories to her children over the last few years....
Hannah C. Hall estimates that she has read approximately 4,500 bedtime stories to her children over the last few years. She is thankful to get to add her own books to their daily rotation. Hannah and her husband, Josh, have five children and live in a small town in Arkansas.
Steve Whitlow lives in northern England, on the top of a (very) windswept hill, with his wife and young family. Steve followed his artistic calling from an early age and was first published at age 16, producing vibrant characters for greeting cards and then children's publishing. With no formal art training and only his natural talent, Steve has now been working as a professional artist for more than twenty years. “My kids are my critics,” says Steve. “The best reaction I can hope for is an exclamation of ‘Cool, Dad!’ from either Sam or Ethan—or both.”
- Publish Date08/04/2015
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series A God Bless Book
- Format Board Book
- Weight (lbs)0.93 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)22.33 lb
- Dimensions 8.0(h) x 8.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $6.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.