Give Thanks to the Lord
- Regular price
- Sale price
"The table makes a lovely sight. The food is good, it tastes just right. I savor every, single bite. I feel so full of love tonight."
Celebrate the season in this heartwarming story that references Psalm 92 in tender rhyme from award-winning author Karma Wilson. Told from the point of view of one young member of an extended family, Give Thanks to the Lord celebrates joy of all kinds, from the arrival of distant relatives to a cozy house already filled with merriment, to apple cider and the delicious smells of roasting turkey and baking pie. And just when your mouth is watering, sit down and join a thankful child in prayer, praising God for “food and fun and family, all the wonderful things I see.”Read Less
- Contributor(s)Karma Wilson , Amy June Bates
- About the Contributor(s) Karma Wilson's first poem was published at the tender age of six. The poem was ironically titled, "I Don't Wanna...
Karma Wilson's first poem was published at the tender age of six. The poem was ironically titled, "I Don't Wanna Write a Poem!" Growing up, she had no desire to write. But Providence had different plans, and now Karma writes poems for a living when she's not busy being a wife and raising three kids. Karma is the bestselling author of Bear Snores On and Bear Wants More, as well as If I Were a Mouse, Give Thanks to the Lord, and I Will Rejoice.
Amy June Bates has illustrated dozens of children's books, including Pumpkin Cat and the Beryl E. Bean series. She lives in Ann Arbor, Michigan, with her husband and their son, Evan. show more
- Publish Date07/23/2013
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.26 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)20.81 lb
- Dimensions 11.0(h) x 8.5(w) x 0.13(d) inches
- Price $4.89
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.