Get Out of Your Head Conversation Cards: A Study in Philippians
- Regular price
- Sale price
Are your thoughts holding you captive? I’ll never be good enough. Other people have better lives than I do. God couldn’t really love me.
The visionary behind the million-strong IF:Gathering, Jennie Allen, challenges you to exercise your God-given power to shift negative thinking patterns and take back control of your thoughts and emotions.
In Get Out of Your Head, Jennie gives us tools from the book of Philippians to stop the spiral of toxic thoughts, and transform our emotions, our outlook, and even our circumstances, by taking control of our minds.
The Get Out of Your Head Conversation Cards offer questions for spontaneous and authentic discussion time, such as What keeps you from believing you can control your thought life?, or, What are you afraid of if you surrender your rights?
Instructions for use:
- Lay out the cards for the week, questions facing up.
- Allow each woman to choose her favorite card.
- Lay out the Scripture cards for that week. Refer to them as needed for help processing as you share.
- Take turns having each woman ask the question on her card.
- Allow time for anyone who wants to share or respond.
Deck of 103 cards includes:
- 1 instruction card
- 2 Scripture cards per session
- 15 question cards per session
- Available as a card deck (9780310116417) or eBook version (9780310130437)
Designed for use with the following items, each sold separately:
- Get Out of Your Head Study Guide (9780310116370).
- Get Out of Your Head Video Study DVD (9780310116394). Streaming video access included.
- Get Out of Your Head Leader's Guide (9780310116400)
- Contributor(s)Jennie Allen
- About the Contributor(s) Jennie Allen is an Arkansas native but Texan forever, Bible teacher, author, and the founder and visionary of IF:Gathering. A...
Jennie Allen is an Arkansas native but Texan forever, Bible teacher, author, and the founder and visionary of IF:Gathering. A passionate leader following God’s call on her life to catalyze this generation to live what they believe, Jennie is the author of Restless, Anything, and her most recent book, Nothing to Prove. Her Bible studies include Stuck, Chase, Restless, and Proven. Jennie has a master's in biblical studies from Dallas Theological Seminary and lives in Dallas, Texas, with her husband and teammate, Zac, and their four children, Conner, Kate, Caroline, and Cooper.
- Publish Date06/02/2020
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $8.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.