- Regular price
- Sale price
The house talks. It breathes. And it's hungry.
The Kings have been in the creepy old place, their new home, for only a few days, but they've experienced enough terror to last a lifetime. And the mystery is growing even more baffling. Shadowy and shifting, the big house conceals doors into other worlds that blur the line between memories and dreams—and the slightest misstep can change history forever.
At least, that's if they believe the trembling old man who shows up claiming to know them. "There's a reason you're in the house," he tells them. "As gatekeepers, we must make sure only those events that are supposed to happen get through to the future."
The problem is that horrors beyond description wait on the other side of those gates. As if that weren't enough, the Kings are also menaced by sinister forces on this side—like the dark, ancient stranger Taksidian, who wants them out now.
Xander, David, and Toria must venture beyond the gates to save their missing mother—and discover how truly high the stakes have become.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Robert Liparulo
- About the Contributor(s) Robert Liparulo has received rave reviews for both his adult novels (Comes a Horseman, Germ, Deadfall, and Deadlock) and the...
Robert Liparulo has received rave reviews for both his adult novels (Comes a Horseman, Germ, Deadfall, and Deadlock) and the best-selling Dreamhouse Kings series for young adults. He lives in Colorado with his wife and their four children.show more
- Publish Date09/29/2009
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series Dreamhouse Kings
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.64 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.02 lb
- Dimensions 8.38(h) x 5.4(w) x 0.95(d) inches
- Price $6.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.