Garden City: Work, Rest, and the Art of Being Human.
- Regular price
- Sale price
Practical and theologically rich, Garden City is a purposeful guide for the next generation - the book that will help twenty- and thirty-somethings to understand and embrace their calling and purpose as they figure out next steps and direction in their lives.
You’ve heard people say, "Who you are matters more than what you do." But does the Bible really teach that?
In Garden City, popular pastor and speaker John Mark Comer gives a surprisingly counter-cultural take on the typical "spiritual" answer of the church. Comer explores Scripture to discover God’s original intent for how we are meant to spend our time, reshaping how you view and do your work, rest, and life.
Here, you'll find answers to questions like:
- Does God care where I work?
- Does he have a clear direction for me?
- What about what I do with my free time or how much rest I get?
In these pages, you'll learn that it's ultimately about the reality that what we do matters, just as much as who we are.Read Less
- Contributor(s)John Mark Comer
- About the Contributor(s) John Mark Comer is pastor for teaching and vision at Bridgetown Church in Portland, Oregon. He holds a Master's degree...
John Mark Comer is pastor for teaching and vision at Bridgetown Church in Portland, Oregon. He holds a Master's degree in Biblical and Theological Studies from Western Seminary and is the author of two previous books: Loveology and Garden City. Comer is married to Tammy and they have two boys, Jude and Moses and a little girl, Sunday.show more
- Publish Date09/29/2015
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $9.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.