Galatians: Living in Freedom and Love
- Regular price
- Sale price
If you want to move from the biblical text to contemporary life on solid ground, this series has been written for you. The Bringing the Bible to Life series, a companion to Zondervan’s NIV Application Commentary, is intended to bring both the historical meaning of the biblical text and its contemporary significance. Each guide provides an introduction to the biblical book, six to twelve sessions with discussion questions, and a closing section that assists the group in responding to God’s Word together or individually. The included Leader’s Guide helps busy people prepare to lead the study. Sessions on Galatians include: • The Real Gospel • Resisting Peer Pressure • Typewriters in the Computer Age • No Longer Slaves • True Freedom • A Community Guided by the SpiritRead Less
- Contributor(s)Scot McKnight , Karen Lee-Thorp , Karen H. Jobes
- About the Contributor(s) Scot McKnight (PhD, Nottingham) is the Julius R. Mantey Professor of New Testament at Northern Seminary in Lisle, Illinois. He...
Scot McKnight (PhD, Nottingham) is the Julius R. Mantey Professor of New Testament at Northern Seminary in Lisle, Illinois. He is the author of more than fifty books, including the award-winning The Jesus Creed as well as The King Jesus Gospel, A Fellowship of Differents, One.Life, The Blue Parakeet, and Kingdom Conspiracy.
Karen Lee-Thorp was a senior editor at NavPress for many years and series editor for the LifeChange Bible study series. She is now a freelance writer living in Brea, California, with her husband, Greg Herr, and their daughters, Megan and Marissa.
Karen H. Jobes (PhD, Westminister Theological Seminary) is the Gerald F. Hawthorne Professor Emerita of New Testament Greek and Exegesis at Wheaton College and Graduate school in Wheaton, Illinois. The author of several works, she has also been involved in the NIV Bible translation. She and her husband, Forrest, live in Philadelphia and are members of an Evangelical Presbyterian Church.show more
- Publish Date02/09/2010
- Series Bringing the Bible to Life
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.32 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)13.87 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 5.94(w) x 0.25(d) inches
- Price $6.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.