Fully Alive Action Guide: A Journey That Will Change Your Life
- Regular price
- Sale price
Food labels, advertisements, politicians, self-help books—they all promise the same thing: a better life . . . or—as Jesus might put it—life to the fullest.
For millions this pursuit of happiness has captivated, ensnared, and, most disappointingly, it has alluded. Which begs the question, what is the missing link? Used alongside the Fully Alive DVD-based Action Kit, this Action Guide explores the idea that God is glorified when man is “fully and eternally alive,” illustrated by best-selling author and motivational speaker Ken Davis’s most honest and intimate stories.
Ken invites us to walk with him on a journey, along a road of heartache and adventure to a place he calls “the land of the living,” and discover what may be missing in our lives. Get a taste of the beautiful urgency of today and begin moving toward a change in your life that draws from the joy and power that can be found only in Christ.
- Seven sessions of study
- Personal reflection readings and journaling space
- Leader notes and ideas for forming a Fully Alive Action Group
Intended for use with the Fully Alive Action Kit (ISBN: 9781401675264)Read Less
- Contributor(s)Ken Davis
- About the Contributor(s) Ken Davis provides a unique mixture of side-splitting humor and inspiration that never fails to delight and enrich audiences of...Ken Davis provides a unique mixture of side-splitting humor and inspiration that never fails to delight and enrich audiences of all ages. Davis’s daily radio program, Lighten Up! is broadcast on over 500 stations nationwide. show more
- Publish Date07/10/2012
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $2.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.