Free Guide: A Companion Guide to Brian Tome's Free Book
- Regular price
- Sale price
This companion guide to Brian Tome’s Free Book is an interactive tool designed to help you discover what’s holding you back from the free, full life God intends for you.
What you choose to do about that thing is up to you. But know this: God really wants you to be free, and he’s got more than enough power to make it happen. He wants you to experience the kind of freedom and joy you thought only kids could have. But simply reading a book about freedom won’t make you free—beginning and continuing the journey is up to you.
God’s offering real freedom.
Ready to get yours? Read Less
- Contributor(s)Brian Tome
- About the Contributor(s) Brian Tome leads Crossroads church, a movement of more than 12,000 people connecting their seeking friends to a community of growing Christ-followers...
Brian Tome leads Crossroads church, a movement of more than 12,000 people connecting their seeking friends to a community of growing Christ-followers who are changing the world through combating poverty in Cincinnati, building an HIV/AIDS clinic in South Africa, and battling child sex slavery in India.show more
- Publish Date02/02/2010
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $2.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.