Frazzled Factor, The: Relief for Working Moms
- Regular price
- Sale price
According to AFLCIO statistics, seven out of ten working mothers work more than forty hours a week for their employers. But what about the hours spent juggling baseballs, soccer balls, meatballs and cotton balls? Written for the frenetic working mother, authors Karol Ladd and Jane Jarrell introduce seven simple steps designed to take the frazzled mom from feelings of guilt to the freedom of grace. Presented in a concise format with easily-skimmed graphics, encouraging quotes, and revitalizing scriptures, these tips can easily be slipped into daily routines restoring sanity to overscheduled, chaotic lives.
Working mothers themselves, the authors have made a practice of sharing their creative, positive parenting perspectives through their work with Mothers of Pre-Schoolers (MOPS), in magazine columns, as well as radio and television appearances. They plan to incorporate The Frazzled Factor into their "Lunchable" seminars and "Sanity Saturdays" aimed at other working moms.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jane Jarrell , Karol Ladd
- About the Contributor(s) Karol Ladd, a former teacher, has authored twenty-one books, including the best-selling Silver Angel Award-winning The Power of a Positive Mom. The...
Karol Ladd, a former teacher, has authored twenty-one books, including the best-selling Silver Angel Award-winning The Power of a Positive Mom. The founder and president of Positive Life Principles, Inc. and co-founder of a character-building club called USA Sonshine Girls, Karol loves sharing creative ideas for families and positive principles for life. She and her husband, Curt, have two daughters and reside in Dallas, Texas.show more
- Publish Date06/10/2008
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.54 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)19.44 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $10.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.