Forward Study Guide with DVD
- Regular price
- Sale price
In this six-session video Bible study, bestselling author Dr. David Jeremiah reminds us that the Christian life is to be lived looking forward and with our eyes fixed on the race in front of us—not looking back over at our shoulder at the other runners or the past. In the Bible, the apostle said as much when he wrote, "Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus" (Philippians 3:12-14 (NKJV).
Dr. Jeremiah draws on this key verse to show that while it is good at times to look back, we need to make sure that we don't go back and allow the past to dictate our future. We need to celebrate our good memories but also celebrate our bad memories with finality—thanking God for the lessons that He has taught us through the experience and committing to use those lesson to make positive changes in our lives. We then need to allow our past memories to cultivate our dreams—boldly stepping into the mission God has for us and allowing Him to continually transform us to be more like Christ.
Now is the time to step past our comfort and our failure. Now is the time to move forward in following God.
This pack contains one study guide and one DVD.Read Less
- Contributor(s)David Jeremiah
- Publish Date12/29/2020
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)24.02 lb
- Price $30.09
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.