Forgiving What You Can't Forget Study Guide with DVD: Discover How to Move On, Make Peace with Painful Memories, and Create a Life That's Beautiful Again
- Regular price
- Sale price
Have you ever felt stuck in a cycle of unresolved pain, playing offenses over and over in your mind? You know you can't go on living like this, but you don't know what to do next. And you just don't know if you'll ever get past it.
In this six-session Bible study, Lysa TerKeurst has walked this journey, wrestling with deep wounds that feel impassible and struggling to move forward. And she's discovered that, to find life-giving freedom, we have to let go of our bound-up resentment and resistance to forgiving people who've hurt us. With deep empathy, therapeutic insight, and rich Bible teaching coming out of 1,000 hours of study, Lysa helps us:
- learn how to move on when the other person refuses to change and never says they're sorry;
- walk through a step-by-step process to free ourselves from the hurt of our past and feel less offended today;
- discover what the Bible really says about forgiveness and the peace that comes from living it out right now;
- identify what's stealing trust and vulnerability from our relationships so we can believe there is still good ahead; and
- disempower the triggers hijacking our emotions by embracing the two necessary parts of forgiveness.
This pack contains one study guide and one DVD.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Lysa TerKeurst
- About the Contributor(s) Lysa TerKeurst is president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and the #1 New York Times bestselling author of It’s Not Supposed to Be This...
Lysa TerKeurst is president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and the #1 New York Times bestselling author of It’s Not Supposed to Be This Way and Uninvited. She writes from her gray farm table and lives with her family in North Carolina. Connect with her at www.LysaTerKeurst.com or on social media @LysaTerKeurst.
- Publish Date12/01/2020
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)24.02 lb
- Price $31.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.