Footprints: Scripture with Reflections Inspired by the Best-Loved Poem
- Regular price
- Sale price
“When you saw only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you.”
The poem “Footprints” by Margaret Fishback Powers has brought comfort and encouragement to generations of readers. Why has “Footprints” endured while so many other poems have been forgotten? It's message of God's loving kindness and constant care of people who are hurting, lonely, or suffering. “Footprints” reminds us He who carried the sins of the world will carry His children too.
Few whose lives have been touched by its gentle words know the story behind the poem. Footprints:Scripture with Reflections Inspired by the Best-Loved Poem includes the poignant story behind the poem. In this deeply moving book, Margaret Fishback Powers recounts the circumstances in which she discovered the depths of God’s love. Readers will enjoy the behind-the-scenes story of the poem’s mysterious disappearance and miraculous rediscovery.
With a padded hardcover and beautiful, beach-themed design, this book makes a great gift to give someone who needs encouragement through a hard time or those who simply enjoy the reminder of God’s grace and constant care.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Margaret Fishback Powers
- About the Contributor(s) Margaret Fishback Powers is the author of the world-famous "Footprints" poem. When she wrote the poem in 1964, she was...Margaret Fishback Powers is the author of the world-famous "Footprints" poem. When she wrote the poem in 1964, she was a young woman searching for direction at a crossroads in her life. She has traveled the world as an evangelist with her husband, Paul, for more than twenty-five years. show more
- Publish Date04/29/2014
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.1 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)26.4 lb
- Dimensions 8.25(h) x 6.3(w) x 0.8(d) inches
- Price $10.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.