- Regular price
- Sale price
Traditional needlepoint designs are always popular, and here is a wonderful collection of designs for unique gifts in an easy-to-read format. Features a tips-and-techniques section that provides easy reference with information on materials, working stitches, blocking and charting. Full-color photographs and black-and-white illustrations.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Nancy Reames , Beverly Rivers
- Publish Date11/01/1990
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)2.8 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)2.8 lb
- Dimensions 11.11(h) x 6.11(w) x 1.11(d) inches
- Price $6.27
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.