Fireside Stories of Faith, Family and Friendship
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Mary Hollingsworth
- About the Contributor(s) Mary is author of more than one hundred and ten Christian books, including adult non-fiction, gift, and children’s books, which...
Mary is author of more than one hundred and ten Christian books, including adult non-fiction, gift, and children’s books, which have appeared on bestseller lists in the Christian market more than one hundred times. Three of her books have sold more than one million copies each.
One of her bestsellers, Hugs for Women, was a finalist for the Inspirational Gift Book of the Year award. Her children’s book Polka Dots, Stripes, Humps ‘n’ Hatracks received the C. S. Lewis Award as one of the All-Time Top Ten Favorites. She has also won several literary awards, including the Howard Publishing Spiritual Development Award, the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association Gold Book Award, and the ECPA Platinum Book Award.
In addition to her work as an author, Mary has served as a production editor and general editor of books and Bibles for many years, supervising the production of books by such authors as Max Lucado, Billy Graham, Chuck Swindoll, Patsy Clairmont, Women of Faith, and many others. A number of the books she has managed have appeared on the New York Times best-seller lists.
Mary holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Education degree from Abilene Christian University, with minor equivalents in Bible and Journalism, and master’s work in Journalism, Communication and Radio/TV.
In her spare time, she enjoys antiquing, collecting miniature and rare books, and singing. She lives and works in Bedford, Texas, with her dog, Jazz.show more
- Publish Date11/12/2010
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $3.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.