- Regular price
- Sale price
Finish Strong is more than a statement—it’s an attitude.
Experience a quick hit of energy through these amazing stories of courage and inspiration. When you combine the word finish with strong, you create a powerful platform for action. You often hear these two words from athletes as they describe their goals. The media uses these words to describe the performance of everything from the stock market to stock car racing. And in business, these words encourage the team to finish the month, the quarter, or the year . . . strong!
With 20 inspiring chapters—about athletes, businesspeople, adventurers—author Dan Green offers powerful and motivational faith-based stories accompanied by Scripture that will provide a double shot of inspiration on topics such as An Expedition in Faith; A Spirit Forged in Steel; Don’t Stop Believing; Dying to Make a Difference; Believing Is Seeing; and To Finish First, You Must First Finish.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Dan Green
- About the Contributor(s) Dan Green is an entrepreneur with a passion for finishing strong in everything he does. Over the past 20 years,...Dan Green is an entrepreneur with a passion for finishing strong in everything he does. Over the past 20 years, he has excelled thanks to his adoption of the “Finish Strong” attitude. Dan is the author of three inspirational books that have sold more than 250,000 copies worldwide. He currently serves as executive vice president and partner with Simple Truths and is also the founder of Finish Strong, LLC. Dan lives outside of Chicago with his wife and two daughters. show more
- Publish Date12/04/2012
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $2.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.