Fight Video Study: Winning the Battles That Matter Most
- Regular price
- Sale price
In this five-session video-based small group Bible study (guide sold separately), pastor and bestselling author Craig Groeschel explores the life of Samson, helping you uncover who you really are—a man created with a warrior’s heart in the image of God—and how to stand up and fight for what’s right.
Find the strength to fight the battles you know you need to fight—the ones that determine the state of your heart, the quality of your marriage, and the spiritual health of your family. The battles that make you dependent on God as the source of your strength. The battles that make you come alive.
Craig looks at the life of Samson, showing how much we have in common with this guy. Things didn’t work out so well for him in the end. But by looking at his life, you’ll learn how to defeat the demons that make strong men weak. You’ll become who God made you to be—a man who knows how to fight for what’s right.
Learn how to fight with faith, with prayer, and with the Word of God. Then, when your enemy begins to attack, fight for the righteous cause that God gave you. Draw a line in the sand. Make your enemy pay. Make sure he gets the message. Don’t cross a warrior. Don’t mess with this man of God. Come out fighting.
And don’t show up for this fight unarmed. Use the weapons God gave you, and you’ll win. Can you feel it? It’s inside you. It’s time to fight like a man.
- Fight Like a Man
- Strong Men with Weak Wills
- Spirit Led, Not Emo-Driven
- Small Steps, Big Destruction
- Failing Forward
Designed for use with the Fight Study Guide (sold separately).Read Less
- Contributor(s)Craig Groeschel
- About the Contributor(s) New York Times bestselling author Craig Groeschel is the founding and senior pastor of Life.Church, an innovative church meeting in multiple...
New York Times bestselling author Craig Groeschel is the founding and senior pastor of Life.Church, an innovative church meeting in multiple locations around the United States and one of the largest churches in the world. He is the author of several books and hosts the Craig Groeschel Leadership Podcast. He is the Summit Champion for the Global Leadership Network, which reaches hundreds of thousands of leaders around the world annually. Craig and his wife, Amy, live in Oklahoma. Visit www.craiggroeschel.com to connect with Craig.
- Publish Date10/22/2013
- Format DVD
- Weight (lbs)0.16 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)4.83 lb
- Dimensions 7.5(h) x 5.38(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Running Time02:00:00
- Price $26.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.