Feeling Secure in a Troubled World: Live Courageously Through Your Faith in Christ
- Regular price
- Sale price
Discover God's provision for your life in a 12-week study by Dr. Charles F. Stanley.
Circumstances in life can change in a heartbeat. An alarming doctor's report or the loss of a job can threaten your peace and joy. However, you can live courageously by focusing on God's constant faithfulness in your life. Learn from men and women in the Bible who overcame great obstacles by understanding that their source of strength is God.
- God’s Provision in Times of Danger and Trouble
- A Focus on Faith, Not Fear
- The Foundation for Our Security
- A Proper Perspective in a Time of Trouble
- The Unshakable Security of Our Salvation
- A Readiness for Rough Times
- The Believer’s Conduct in a Crisis
- Living As a Victor (Even When You Seem to Be Losing the Battle)
- Confronting Four Giant Fears
- A Focus on Our Destiny as Believers
- Five Prayers God Answers in Rough Times
- Take Heart and Have Courage!
- Contributor(s)Charles F. Stanley
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. Charles Stanley is the senior pastor of the First Baptist Church of Atlanta, where he has served for more...
Dr. Charles Stanley is the senior pastor of the First Baptist Church of Atlanta, where he has served for more than 50 years. He is a New York Times bestselling author who has written more than 70 books, including the bestselling devotional Every Day in His Presence. Dr. Stanley is the founder of In Touch Ministries. The “In Touch with Dr. Charles Stanley” program is transmitted on more than 4,000 television, radio, and satellite networks and stations worldwide, in more than 75 heart languages. The award-winning In Touch devotional magazine is printed in four languages and sent to more than one million subscribers monthly. Dr. Stanley’s goal is best represented by Acts 20:24: “Life is worth nothing unless I use it for doing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus--the work of telling others the Good News about God's mighty kindness and love.” This is because, as he says, “It is the Word of God and the work of God that changes people’s lives.”
- Publish Date05/04/2010
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series Life Principles Study Series
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.44 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)15.87 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.3(d) inches
- Price $6.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.