Falling in Love with Jesus Leaders Guide: Abandoning Yourself to the Greatest Romance of Your Life
- Regular price
- Sale price
This in-depth Bible Study gives women the inspiration to rethink their relationships with Christ, and to understand and surrender to Him in a fresh new way. Especially geared toward small group study, the Falling in Love with Jesus Leader's Guide and multi-media study offer humor, wisdom, and stories of women who've experienced a deeper, more passionate relationship with Christ. Ten lessons are divided into 50 days, five days per week, of Scriptures that focus on our love relationship with Jesus, deepening our confidence that we are the object of Christ's affection.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Dee Brestin , Kathy Troccoli
- About the Contributor(s) Dee Brestin (www.deebrestin.com) is a writer, speaker, and teacher. Her book The Friendships of Women has sold over a million...
Dee Brestin (www.deebrestin.com) is a writer, speaker, and teacher. Her book The Friendships of Women has sold over a million copies and was recently released in a 20th Anniversary Edition. Falling in Love with Jesus has sold over 400,000 copies. Dee has written twenty Bible studies, the first of which, Proverbs and Parables, has been in print for over thirty years. She is a frequent guest on Moody Radio (Mid-day Connection) and Focus on the Family; she also speaks to many large women’s conferences yearly. A graduate of Northwestern University, Dee has studied with Covenant Seminary. She is the mother of five grown children and lives in Wisconsin and Missouri.
Kathy Troccoli is an award-winning singer, author and speaker who has sold more than 1.5 million albums, garnered numerous number 1 radio hits, received two Dove Awards and a recent Grammy® nomination with her rich, melodic voice. Whether singing or speaking, Kathy is driven by a passionate desire to share Christ and the hope that comes from knowing Him. She is the author of several books and Bible studies and is a sought-after conference speaker. In 2003, Kathy was selected by the readers of Today's Christian Woman magazine as one of the four most influential women in America. show more
- Publish Date06/26/2001
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.23 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)44.29 lb
- Dimensions 11.0(h) x 8.5(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $9.09
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.