Exploring the Christian Faith: Nelson's Christian Cornerstone Series
- Regular price
- Sale price
Here is an accessible, authoritative guide to Christianity as a way of life.
Articles from 94 international contributors cover the entire scope of Christian doctrine, including such topics as creation, God, Jesus Christ, humanity, new life in Christ, the church, and more. Each belief is clearly explained with emphasis on how it is rooted in Scripture and what it means for Christians today.
Profiles of key Christian leaders and movements, biblical references, a glossary of key terms, and a full index are also included.Read Less
- Contributor(s)J. I. Packer , Grant Osborn , Colin Brown
- About the Contributor(s) J. I. Packer (DPhil, Oxford University) is a member of the board of governors and professor of theology at Regent...J. I. Packer (DPhil, Oxford University) is a member of the board of governors and professor of theology at Regent College.
Colin Brown (DD, University of Nottingham; PhD, University of Bristol) is professor of systematic theology at Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasadena. He is a priest of the Episcopal Church, and has served as associate rector of his parish church for nearly 20 years. show more
- Publish Date06/05/1996
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.34 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)29.49 lb
- Dimensions 9.63(h) x 6.75(w) x 0.7(d) inches
- Price $17.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.