Exploring Machines, Buildings and Weaponry of Biblical Times
Max Schwartz | Corrie ten Boom
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders over $30 in Continental US
Find the answers to questions like: How did the people of the ancient world build those magnificent palaces and fortresses? What type of sanitatio... Read More
Find the answers to questions like: How did the people of the ancient world build those magnificent palaces and fortresses? What type of sanitation systems did they have? How were catapults and battering rams constructed? Read Less
- Contributor(s)Max Schwartz , Corrie ten Boom
- About the Contributor(s) The late Corrie ten Boom is the author of Reflections of God’s Glory, Letters from Prison, and In My Father’s...The late Corrie ten Boom is the author of Reflections of God’s Glory, Letters from Prison, and In My Father’s House. She also wrote the beloved international bestseller, The Hiding Place. Made into a movie by the same name, The Hiding Place portrays her family’s efforts to hide Jews during the German occupations of The Netherlands during World War II, and of how God sustained Corrie through the atrocities of a concentration camp after she and her family were captured by the Nazis. Upon her release and until her death in1983, Corrie traveled the world, preaching the gospel to the lost and encouraging the church with her message of love, faith, and forgiveness. show more
- Publish Date02/05/2004
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.08 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)43.03 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.25(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $11.89
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.